New to Homeschooling? Before giving us a call, please watch this informative "Texas Homeschooling 101" video that will help you to learn ALL the facets of homeschooling in Texas. We cover the Homeschooling Laws in the state of Texas, the basic requirements, how to start, how to choose a curriculum, and a few other handy tips too!
Welcome to the Community!
The CHC is a Membership Facility for Homeschoolers, by Homeschoolers.
Members can use the facility for any purpose during its hours of operation. We have a wonderful manager who is present during all operating hours.
Fall 2020 hours:
Open Mondays & Wednesdays 9am-4pm.
& Fridays 9am-2pm
Opening day for Fall 2020 is September 9.
Book Fair and Curriculum Sale at West Oaks Baptist
Weds, Aug 26: CHC Open House 10am-1pm
725 E Villa Maria Rd #3900
Bryan, TX 77802
Located inside LifeChurch, behind JoAnn Fabrics.
Weds, Sep 9: First Day of Classes for FALL 2020
Last Day of Classes for FALL 2020
CHC Covid Parameters For the Fall Semester 2020
(Sept 9 - Dec 18, 2020)
- Screening: Each person will be checked for temperature of 99.9 or below upon entering. The CHC will have two touchless thermometers available. (Please allow 3-5 minutes for this process when arriving for classes)
- Masks will be required for ages 10 and up when moving about in the common areas.
- When seated, masks are not required, but encouraged.
- When sitting to eat at tables on concrete area, masks are not required.
- Sanitizing spray and paper towels will be available to wipe down tables after eating.
- Hand sanitizer will be available near/at the manager’s desk.
- Each class teacher has jurisdiction over requiring masks in their classroom space
- NO walking through classrooms for any student not currently in that class.
- If any CHC attendee tests positive for COVID, the CHC will shut down for 14 days.
- Community Toys will not be available in the Toddler Play area. Families may bring their own each week.
- As the situation changes, our parameters may have to change as well. We’ll monitor and adapt as needed. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Thank you for continuing to support the health and safety of the community!