BCS ANNUAL BOOK FAIR
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
10:00am - 1:00pm
At West Oaks Baptist Church
1901 West Villa Maria Road
They have been a wonderful blessing and so happy that we have this resource available. It is still free to shop.
The space is smaller than the CHC. Therefore, we have some basic guidelines to help ensure the best day for all who participate in the book sale.
1) We will have a limit of 30 buyers inside the building at a time. (Children DO count in this number)
2) There will be marked pathways to help navigate the space to ensure everyone is able to move freely among the tables.
3) Each table will be marked according to subject.
4) A teacher table will be indoors near the checkout containing flyers for the upcoming fall classes, CHC fall schedule, current safety guidelines for CHC in the fall, and membership forms.
5) There will be a free table near the checkout area.
6) Masks are not required, but recommended for any areas in which 6 feet social distance cannot be maintained.
Please note, there will not be space indoors to mingle or for kids to play while adults shop, but there is a bathroom available as needed.
Want to be a seller? Click the Google Doc here to get your seller number
Does it cost to sell? Yes.
It’s $10, OR
$5 and one hour, OR
two volunteer hours
Thank you for working with us in this time of change. We are so excited and grateful to get to have the book sale.
Happily looking forward,
The CHC Board
Lisa, Amber, Eva, Angela, Suzanne